The term 'Supporting Sustainable Business' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Scraces, Rectory Lane, Barming, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9NE. Our company registration number is Incorporated in England & Wales No: 5893572. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
“2SB Management Systems have now held their own ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications for 3 years and last week successfully passed their 3-yearly re-certification audit. Just like our clients, we als...”Read More
“Should your business accept the attendance of a UKAS third party assessor or an ISO trainee auditor as part of your ISO external audit process? Crystal Display Systems (CDS), a new client to 2SB Mana...”Read More
“RAP interiors, the award-winning UK interior design and fit-out contractor covering London, Kent and Surrey have signed up 2SB Management Systems to provide ongoing ISO support for the next ...”Read More
“2SB Management Systems will be joining a whole host of small-to-medium sized businesses early next month at the Kent Construction Expo Exhibition held at the Kent County Showground on the 4th October ...”Read More